Here are the real reasons Interior Designers are taking a second look at Groupe Lacasse as a premium office furniture brand.
After 60 years in business, Groupe Lacasse continues to show their commitment to success by creating quality, innovative products while offering exceptional service.
Groupe Lacasse offers a complete range of modern office furniture to meet the requirements designers look for as they design the optimal work environment for their clients. Whether it is a comfortable reception area, a productive conference/meeting room, collaborative workspaces, or private offices, Lacasse offers a variety of seating, workstations, and case goods that support ergonomics, quality design, and flexibility for the modern workspace; including healthcare, education, and commercial environments.
Groupe Lacasse has earned an enviable reputation dating back to 1956. For more than a decade Lacasse continues to be one of our premium new brands. For reasons listed below, Envirotech is proud to share what some are calling a ‘best kept secret’ in the office furniture industry.
Why Lacasse Office Furniture for Workspaces, Reception Areas, and Lounge Areas?
- Durability & Reliability – Lacasse offers a lifetime limited warranty.
- Flexibility in Design – Lacasse offers designs based on modularity and interchangeability principles. Modular design allows the ability to switch between different elements so that it can maximize the opportunity to: use a workspace for a variety of tasks, refresh the furniture’s appearance, or to extend its longevity. From modular benching systems to unique storage and support options, Lacasse offers innovative designs. Research shows that offering a variety of positions for employees to do their tasks is important for Wellness in the workplace. Lacasse offers a cost-effective sit-stand desk system.
- Soft Seating – Sit back and relax! The AROLD line of soft seating (shown below) is a modular lounge-style soft seating arrangement. AROLD is both comfortable and looks great in a variety of interiors. Whether it is a small or large waiting space, meeting room, or collaborative space; in a commercial, healthcare, or education environment; Lacasse offers flexibility in design with their soft seating to be functional and fashionable in a variety of modern built environments.
- Quality – With a constant pursuit of excellence, a quality that has earned us a 9001 certification. All regular Lacasse products are manufactured to meet or exceed BIFMA standards.
- Award Winning Design – Functional and aesthetically pleasing, Lacasse furniture incorporates various flow lines, shapes, and materials customized to satisfy the requirements of the modern office environment. Their leadership in the areas of design and innovation has been recognized by many awards including bringing home the Gold twice for their CITE product in the “Best of NeoCon®”. The NEX product was awarded a prestigious Innovation Award at IIDEX/NeoCon Canada 2012 for outstanding design.
- Cost savings through Innovation – The CITE product line offers a frame design that reduces installation costs.
- Environmentally-Friendly Commitment – Groupe Lacasse is committed to pursuing sustainable development best practices and continuously looks for innovative ways to make their products and manufacturing processes as environmentally and socially sustainable as possible. They have certifications that include; FSC Certification that shows their commitment to using materials from responsibly managed forests; GREENGUARD Certification, which is the use of chemicals for a safe environment (Indoor Air, Children & Education); and achieved ISO14001 environmental standards certification.